Saturday, February 2, 2013

Show Me MO Creativity


 
My husband collects tack pins and he bought this pin for me at a thrift store in Eldon, because he thought I would like it. It intrigues me and I'd like to find out why and who it was made for, so Missouri gals and guys, if you know, give a shout out! It's metal, about 1 1/2 inches long and 1 inch wide. Missouri's state motto is "The Show-Me-State" and it is represented as a halo above the fellow's head. Inside the, what I assume are binoculars, is Missouri's state outline and MO, the postal abbreviation for Missouri, inside of that. Then on the T-shirt of this fellow is the word "creativity." All the enameled colors are correct except for the outlines, which in the scanned form shows up black for gold.

1 comment:

Be nice -- positive feedback and honest questions are always welcome! Thanks.